· Shower and shave – Now is the time to get that shave in. Better before your session than after!
· Exfoliate – Use a body scrub to thoroughly exfoliate your skin. Spend extra attention on thick skin areas such as knees elbows and ankles.
· Moisturize – If your skin is dry you can use a mild moisturizer 2 hours before your session. The better option would be to apply Prep Gel, available in our stores prior to your session.
· Do not wear perfume or deodorant to your session as it can cause splotching.
· Remove all makeup.
· Wear loose fitting clothing and avoid tight undergarments.
· Avoid perspiration – this is not the best time to hit the gym!
· Wear open shoes – Flip flops are perfect.
· Avoid getting wet – No swimming or playing in the rain!
· Wait 4 to 6 hours before you shower.
· In the shower, use your hands to apply body gel. Do not use a
loofah, sponge or wash cloth.
· After your shower, moisturize 2 to 3 times a day. Moisturized skin is going to maintain your tan longer.